I am very fortunate to have Dr Bobbi Brady as one of my bffs from college because 1. She’s awesome and 2. She’s a Dermatology Resident. With her help, I am working on a three part series about how to keep your skin beautiful without breaking the bank. The following lifestyle changes will keep your skin looking fierce:
· Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. Rain, shine, or snow, sunscreen is ALWAYS a must.
· Stay OUT of the sun. Leathered skin is not a good look.
· Get enough sleep. Getting enough sleep promotes collagen restoration, better blood flow which brings nutrients to your hair and skin and reduces the look of baggy eyes
· Sleep on your back. Sleep wrinkles from your sheets become real wrinkles!
· Sleep on pillows. This will keep your head elevated, which reduce the look of puffy eyes
· Avoid squinting at all costs. Make sure you wear sunglasses and eye glasses to avoid giving yourself wrinkles
· Do not over wash your face. Moisture is very important!
· This may sound obvious, but DON’T SMOKE
· Always rinse your skin with cold water after washing