Food, Beverage & Your Skin
There are lots of things that you can both put in your refrigerator and pantry as well as take out that can help keep that youthful, millennial glow
· Drink LOTS of water. It clears toxins and improves blood flow
· Check out your pantry for supplies. Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda to your favorite cleanser to turn it into an exfoliator
· Now check out your refrigerator. Use bananas and sugar as an exfoliator, oranges or other citrus fruits as toner and use avocado as moisturizer.
· Give yourself a weekly steam facial. This will increase circulation, unplug pores and soothe skin with herbs
· Eat more fish. The coQ10 in salmon and tuna decrease free radicals, which essentially make you look old, and the omega 3 fatty acids moisturize your skin.
· Eat more fruits and veggies. The antioxidants fight free radical damage and thus fight aging skin.